Wednesday, November 3, 2010

not cupcakes, but still pretty delish - Pumpkin Brownies.

I got a random e-mail from Betty Crocker this week which I usually just delete as spam but I saw pumpkin in it and had to at least look at it. They had a recipe for pumpkin brownies and I love pumpkin & brownies so I decided right there and then I had to try it!


Now they are supposed to be kind of layered but ended up all blending together which worked just fine. 

Here's the recipe:
Pumpkin Swirl Brownies

I didn't follow it to the T. I didn't use the brownie mix suggested but they still came out delicious!! The pumpkin was not overpowering at all and the brownie & pumpkin together really worked. If you love pumpkin and brownies try this, you won't regret it! They are absolutely perfect for holiday get togethers or just because ;)

With Love,
Cheri
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment